Posteado por: tucidides | 22 mayo 2010

Brega con estudiantes UPR la Escuela Graduada de Cornell

The graduate school at Cornell has agreed to allow UPR students accepted into our programs to begin their studies in the fall even if the undergraduate degree is not yet granted. You will have to submit a transcript showing the completed degree before receiving a graduate degree, but not to begin your studies.

On behalf of a student, I wrote them asking for some consideration and described the situation, and they quickly agreed to do this.

For those looking to continue on to graduate school I recommend this approach, especially if you can get a faculty member to contact their own administration on your behalf.

For my colleagues in other institutions, I encourage you to solicit your administration pro-actively on behalf of any UPR students who may be planning to come to your institution.





A %d blogueros les gusta esto: